My blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

My weekly events

Monday:

In the morning, I was running late to catch the bus to work. The bus was about the leave when I rushed to the bus stop. I zoomed towards the bus and caught it. On the bus, I gave a smile on my face for the luck that I caught. Suddenly, an interesting thing happened. The bus died! The bus driver pulled over, stopped the bus, called for help, and asked everyone to get off the bus. When I went off the bus, I saw streams of liquid were already running down the road from the back of the bus and more liquids were leaking away. There were no backup bus, so I had to wait for the next available bus, which I would have gotten on if I wasn't "lucky" enough to catch the first one.

Tuesday:

I saw a groundhog eating a apple on the grass, on Nortel campus. The groundhog was chubby and cute.

Wednesday:

At 9:30PM, I tried to spot Mars with naked eyes. Apparently Mars was only 34.65 million (don't forget the million) miles away from Earch, which was the closest in 59619 years. I looked up in the sky. The sky was absolutely clear. I easily spotted the Big Dipper and the North Star. But when I turned around to the South sky to find Mars, there was no red star (planet). Did I get the orientation wrong?

Thursday:

I was very sleepy in the morning. Sitting at my cubicle, I felt that I could easily doze off. So I went downstairs to get a cup a coffee at the Timmie's. After drinking the coffee, I noticed that my left hand started to numb up. That feeling stayed for the rest of the day.

Friday:

I saw a bunch of hot air balloons up in the sky across the Ottawa river. They were colorful. Some were even in shapes of bear with ears and hands. Later on I found out that these balloons were part of the Hot Air Balloon festival in Gatineau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home