My blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

My first time golfing

Today, I tried to golf for the first time in my life. In the sunny but chilly afternoon, Simon, Jimmy and I went to the driving range at Eglington and HWY 403. Just like every sport, it's easier said than done. Simon showed me how to pick the right golf club and demonstrated the hitting posture. I first tried with using a "T". My golf ball was thrown high and landed at a decent distance. Then I tried without the "T". I kept hitting the grass on the right of the golf ball. Shortly the grass in front of me bacame bald. I went to Simon for rescue. He showed me that the golf club might be too long for me. So I purposely lowed my grip on the golf club. Here it is, my ball was finally thrown high into a trajectory again. After almost an hour of practice, I got not only better with my hits, but also a good exercise. It could be shown from the soreness of my arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home