My blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

Meeting Paul

I encountered a very funny experience with Paul. Paul, as I referred to, is the person whom I carpooled with on the last weekend. On the following Tuesday, my co-worker mentioned that I should ask certain hardware questions to Paul Desousa in the OME group. Hence, I contacted Paul by calling his ESN and left a voicemail. In my message, I politely introduced myself to him and asked him if we could set up a brief meeting. Later in the afternoon, Paul Desousa replied to my call and told me that I could drop by his desk at anytime and I should know where he sits. Suddenly, I realized that the Paul Desousa is the Paul whom I carpooled with, because I was not supposed to know where Paul Desousa sits, but only the carpool Paul knew that I knew where he sits. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home