My blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

MEN Golf Tournament

The department of Metro Ethernet Networks organized a golf tournament at Mendaley's Green yesterday. I signed up for the tournament along with James, Jason, and Roger in my group. We called ourselves "Wen and her whewhackers". Although I was recovering from a cold, I still didn't want to pass on this socializing opportunity and of course another chance to practice my "whacks". The whether was favorable, cloudy, low wind, and a mild low 20 degrees Celsius. The games started around noon when the carts start to drift off to various holes. The entire 18-hole games took us more than 6 hours to complete. By the time we returned the cart and handed in our scorecard, everyone was covered in thin layer of dust. Our team did very well. We scored an overall of "-1", higher than average performance. We ended the day enjoying Italian Buffet and prize draws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home