My blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

With all the buzz going on aroundTransformers, I was so eager to see it. Despite my enthusiasm, I didn't have a very high expectation, except for the fact that there will be a lot of computerized robotic animations. On the contrary, I was quickly immersed into the movie. Right off the start. There was lots of humors and jokes that were far from being cheesy. The beginning of the movie set the stage for Transformers, including the autobots and the decepticons. Of course both types of alien robots were in search of the all star cube that could destroy Earth and control the universe. A young teenage boy Sam Witwicky held the map (his great-grand fathers's glasses) to the cube. Ultimately he heroically destroyed the cube and saved the world. Any story has to have a morale, Transformers tries to send out the message "No sacrifice, no victory".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home