My blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Motorcycle ride

Friday I took my first motorcycle ride with two of my co-workers, Arthur and Doug. Arthur's Honda motorcycle has 180 hp over a small chassis, which gives it a big power over weight ratio. I put on the helmet, let's go! The bike picked up speed in no time. When the odometer indicated 100km/hr, the wind gushed into my eyes, tears ran back to my ears. I could hardly turn my head from side to side. My arms were wrapped around Arthur or Doug's waist at all time and my body leaned forward. When we arrived at a straight section in Corkstown road, we zoomed to the speed of 195km/hr. I felt that my body was almost fell back. It was thrilling! Later on, Doug took me to North of Kanata, up to the Marina. We stopped at the marina. Some boats were parked at the dock, a few were sailing on the Ottawa River. What a great way to discover Ottawa nature on a motorcycle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home