My blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A new life

You may have noticed that I have a three months void in my blog. It just proves that I am not very consistent in my say-do ratio and is something that I need to correct.

A lot of things have happened in the last three months. To give you a glimp: in February, I launched a website design project for Beijing 2008 Olympics. In May, I drafted another website for my father's company. In June, I broke up with my dear boyfriend, ending an almost four-year long relationship.

Oh no no, I am not an adept web designer, but I enjoy doing it since I learned the basics of HTML. My first website was about Albert Einstein, the most eminent and intelligent person in the 21 centurry.

And no no no, I am not depressed about the break-up anymore. I was quite emotional for a while. Suddenly I woke up thismorning, the sun shone into my eyes with intense warmth and promise. I opened my eyes to welcome its warmth and told myself: "a new day has come".

I will always remember the wonderful three years. It was also full of passion, happiness, and promise. Although days have past and now become history, one thing stays and always will: "tomorrow is a better day".

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Qian Qian, for some reason, I searched for you today also.I also felt deeply in love with you in our relationship.It was wonderful! I want to remember all the good times we had together.Maybe its fate that we are not together.But I will always remember the good times.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Wen said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I will do so too.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home