My blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Volleyball exhibition game

Last Monday night, our volleyball team "Tripple chocolate" played an exhibition game against another team at a Downtown highschool. The exhibition game is intended to kick start the volleyball season. Before the start of the game, I put on my Nike shirt and shorts, as well as my new knee protectors. I was fully prepared for the game. During the practice, Tracy, Ray (our captain) and I practised both the volleys and the hard returns. My passes were fairly accurate. However, after the game started, my returns were no longer as accurate. We lost the other team in all three games with 18-25, 13-25, and 9-25. Although we lost, we figured out a three-pass strategy for our team. Moreover, we believe that we can do better in our next game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home