My blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Making Oaster

On Saturday, when I went grocery shopping with my parents, I saw oaster on special with 12 for 3 dollars. I suddenly had the enthusiasm to cook oasters for my parents. I remembered ordering them at restaurants and they were either raw or steamed. So I told my parents that I would be the chef for the day. They didn't object. Later in the afternoon, I opened up the plastic cover and discovered that the oasters were entired closed, not as the half oasters that I ordered in restaurants. Then it came the pain of prying open the oasters. My dad jumped in to help. He grabbed two screw drivers from the basement and both of us started prying open the oasters one by one. After 15 minutes of hard work, all 12 oasters were finally open. I rinsed and added some seasonings to the oasters. Another 10 minutes later, the steamed oasters were at our dinning table. Without jumping into other dishes. My parents and I digged into the oasters and finished all 12 in less than 2 minutes. They were delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home